One of the biggest problems alot of my clients face is ‘how do I fill my adventures’.
Well, one sure fire way is to grow your list of keen adventure goers so you can do two key things with them.
- Build a relationship with them.
- Promote your kick ass adventures to them.
If you haven’t got a list, then girl… you need to be building one. It’s all good and well to have followers, likes and all the jazz, but a list give you total control in who your message reaches.
You can put your communication right there in their inbox to read when they are ready.
And if they have signed up to something of yours then chances are they are keen as a bean to come get amongst it, it all comes down to a matter of when.
There’s heaps of programs out there that you can use, and I use Aweber because it integrates with Paypal and Leadpages nicely… which means my clients get a smooth automated sales process and easy sign up.
But, if you’re on a budget, check out MailChimp as a great cost effective option as you grow.
Once you have that set up, here’s 10 Ways To Grow Your List Today, so you can help sell out of your adventures.
- Put a post on Facebook inviting people to join your mailing list. Remember to add the link to make it simple for peps to do so.
- Create a FREE PDF Download talking about one of the problems your rad soon to be clients are facing and 3 ways they can solve it.
- Promote your website throughout social media posts. Make sure you have a pop up on your website to invite people to sign up.
- Share your expertise in social media groups and communities. Participate in relevant niche groups and linking back to your own content (make sure you stick to the community rules around this!)
- Create a Facebook ad to drive traffic to your website or email list. Facebook ads can help you reach the right audience with targeted messaging. Why not use the opportunity to help grow your email list?
- Use Facebook Live to drive traffic. Engage your Facebook followers and encourage them to visit your site by hosting a Facebook Live video and mentioning a helpful resource on your site that they can sign up to get.
- Preview your content on your Facebook page. Tease your most recent content on Facebook to encourage your followers to click the link to read more!
- Repurpose a blog post on a new channel/medium. Re-sharing your best content can help attract new readers to great posts you wrote months or years ago.
- Add a call-to-action button to the top of your Facebook Business Page. Link the CTA button to a landing page that requires an email address for access.
- Be a guest speaker. Offer to speak at events that have your target your audience and have a call to action for people to sign up to an on the day free offer.
There’s a lot to be said for the human touch, and these ideas rely on good old-fashioned human interaction to help you build your email list.
If you’re looking to grow your list and are a little stuck on where to start, then let’s have a biz pow wow.
Biz Coach & Adventure Seeker